The 2021-22 Budget has now been released, with measures related to the information on this page.
Find out more at www.awe.gov.au/budget.
We are working to manage risks associated with the current COVID-19 pandemic. Find out what you can do and how it may affect you.
Around two-thirds of Australia’s agricultural products are exported. The department provides export controls and assistance on exporting goods from Australia.
In this section
- Approved auditors for export premises
- Exporting from Australia
- Importing country requirements (Micor)
- Help for small exporters
- Other (known as 'Non-prescribed goods')
- Live animals
- Organic and biodynamic
- Eggs and egg products
- Fish and fish products
- Registering an export establishment
- Plants and plant products
- Plant export operations manual
- Wood packaging
- Meat export manual (ELMER)