Australian – European Union Free Trade Agreement: Geographical Indications public objections process
The Australian Government is running a public objections process on the list of geographical indications the EU wants Australia to protect in a free trade agreement. For more information on what this means and how you can make a submission go to the Trade and Market Access page.
The department is committed to the sustained health of Australia's agricultural and forestry industries. Plant health is critical to the long-term viability of Australia’s cropping and forestry industries and helps sustain our animal-based industries.
In this section
- Plant pests and diseases
- Plant health in Australia
- Bees and bee pests and diseases
- National arrangements for plant health
- Importing timber and wood
- Australia and international plant protection
- Horticulture policy
- Exporting plants and plant products
- Importing plants and plant products